We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Or only design and programming, without the art :)
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- front-end coding. Duh :) Nah, seriously
- developing new user-facing features
- build reusable code / libraries
- ensure the technical feasibility of the designs
- putting the design/UI/UX lead to chill mode when he gets too bitchy
- HTML5 & CSS3… of course
- ideally: Photoshop. At least the basics.
- even more ideally: Sketch & Zeplin
- top: PHP
- salary starting from 900€ til` infinity. We have to write something here (it`s the law) but honestly – your wage depends on what YOU will bring to the table, so please don`t take it literally
- small team, no buearocracy and…
- no nonsense attitude – we compensate with pay and bonuses and don`t hide behind foosballs, playstations and useless gym passes that you won`t use anyway. Of course – if you prefer the above, who are we to judge :)
- all the perks of a small team of friends – relocation help, occasional visits of our collegues dog Chilli a relaxed and chill atmosphere. You`ll not be another number in a huge openspace cubicle.
Interested? Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to attach your CV and portfolio!